Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

My coming out thread

Started by Anonymous, May 16, 2020, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I cannot take the misinformation I am reading. I caught the coronavirus. I will be forty six near the end of the year and I smoked for twenty seven years. I had a little more serious symptoms than most people, but I still made a full recovery. And when I say serious, I mean typical flu like symptoms. I am fine now and I can neither catch it again, not pass it on.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"I cannot take the misinformation I am reading. I caught the coronavirus. I will be forty six near the end of the year and I smoked for twenty seven years. I had a little more serious symptoms than most people, but I still made a full recovery. And when I say serious, I mean typical flu like symptoms. I am fine now and I can neither catch it again, not pass it on.

I'm very glad you made it   :6:  ...count your lucky stars.

They don't know if you can catch it again or it flares up, meaning your body still has some virus in it. I don't know who told you you're fully recovered. Time will tell. You'll be in the statistics anyway.

We can only go by what the news is telling us and what recovered people tell us. Unfortunately for the dead Drs and nurses, we don't have the luxury of hearing their stories through, cuz, you know, they're dead.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I cannot take the misinformation I am reading. I caught the coronavirus. I will be forty six near the end of the year and I smoked for twenty seven years. I had a little more serious symptoms than most people, but I still made a full recovery. And when I say serious, I mean typical flu like symptoms. I am fine now and I can neither catch it again, not pass it on.

I'm very glad you made it   :6:  ...count your lucky stars.

They don't know if you can catch it again or it flares up, meaning your body still has some virus in it. I don't know who told you you're fully recovered. Time will tell. You'll be in the statistics anyway.

We can only go by what the news is telling us and what recovered people tell us. Unfortunately for the dead Drs and nurses, we don't have the luxury of hearing their stories through, cuz, you know, they're dead.

Count my lucky stars?? Did you read what I posted? I had more serious symptoms than mot people.

Doctors told me that like ninety nine per cent of people that caught it, I recovered and now I am immune. Some people can get false positive test results after catching it, but they are immune. Such test results are caused by lingering, but, not infectious bits of the virus. In other words., if you are this paranoid about catching this virus, I am the last person you have to worry about standing next to. But, since there is no vaccine, you will probably catch it eventually anyway.

caskur

By lucky stars I mean the fact you smoked and survived is very encouraging.

I'm one of 6. 50% of my siblings smoke. I'm worried they'll die if the get the virus.

I wished they'd give up.

You're doctors told you something that isn't true/ hard science YET. The doctors are arguing amongst themselves but they all agree they don't know everything about this disease.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

You probably don't get a chance to read everything I write...

I don't believe there will be a vaccine. There are no cures for virus. Virus run their course...

I won't get this virus.

I'll be in self quarantine for many months and our borders are locked down.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"By lucky stars I mean the fact you smoked and survived is very encouraging.

I'm one of 6. 50% of my siblings smoke. I'm worried they'll die if the get the virus.

I wished they'd give up.

You're doctors told you something that isn't true/ hard science YET. The doctors are arguing amongst themselves but they all agree they don't know everything about this disease.

Just like the flu, the coronavirus hits smokers harder.

You can walk through a room of all of us recovered coronavirus patients and not worry about catching it. In fact, they want my blood for  the antibodies.

Anonymous

I know it's been hard for you Seoul to not speak from personal experience.

cc

Don't like to rain on parade, and immunity may continue for a long time

That said, I've seen no significant science on immunity nor on for how long

There may be significant scientific proof, I just have not encountered it

Length of time would be the hardest, if not impossible to prove.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know it's been hard for you Seoul to not speak from personal experience.

I did not want to reveal anything until I was officially listed in Ontario's growing recovered ranks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Don't like to rain on parade, and immunity may continue for a long time

Let's put it this way, there is a support group for people who have recovered from COVID. They meet face to face. How many have been reinfected? Zero.

caskur

So the Canadans here who are economy driven with their thoughts are the opposite to the Chinese in Wuhan worried about the next wave...

Crowds at Wuhan clinics fear coronavirus testing could rekindle disease

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/crowds-at-wuhan-clinics-fear-coronavirus-testing-could-rekindle-disease/ar-BB14bcd8?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavi ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/crowds-at-wuhan-clinics-fear-coronavirus-testing-could-rekindle-disease/ar-BB14bcd8?ocid=spartanntp

11 million are going to be tested.

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"Don't like to rain on parade, and immunity may continue for a long time

Let's put it this way, there is a support group for people who have recovered from COVID. They meet face to face. How many have been reinfected? Zero.

Just be truthful. It's all you can do.
- Andy Warhol

cc

Very good so far .. I think it will continue, just there is no solid proof  .. and especially for how long cannot be proved

Proof will be reassuring

I do feel immunity for at least a period of time is very real  .. and it could well prove to be lifetime

Sounds like you will be giving blood for antibodies .. good on you .. it is invaluable

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You have to wait. Still practice social distancing and washing your hands.

I'm a vitamin C advocate.

Vit C supposedly strengthens cell walls. The news claimed it only shortens a cold by a few hours but I always take plenty when I get sick from a virus and I'm convinced it does more than just save a few hours in the length of a cold.
- Andy Warhol

cc

There is still a slight suspicion in my mind that my very strong pneumonia in early February just "could" have been an early case.

Would be good for me, but not for many others around me as they were not looking for it much then.

A lot of it is a blur, but I do recall a nurse putting a mask on me toward the end of my stay - I was too fatigued / totally burned out to think of asking "why"

It started a few days before and I was hospitalized Feb 5 - 10. The 2 days before calling for help and first 2 days in hospital was a hell.

The public panic all started shortly after that time

I just completed a very long and extensive internet  BC Survey open to all (had it or not) that at the end had the option to choose followup including antibody test .. not sure when, but at some point will be tested

A question Seoul > If one's lungs are attacked by virus, do they administer antibiotics?

Anonymous

I never thought you would be the one from these forums to catch it. I put SC at the top of the list because his job involves interaction with the public. Oh, and Dove too. Same reason as SC plus that nympho fucks so many guys from these forums.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview